At Rockin Massage, I have made my own version of Raindrop Therapy and combine the technique along with Reiki Energy healing system. The Raindrop Session lasts approximately 90 minutes. Raindrop Therapy is rejuvenating and deeply relaxing from topical applications of therapeutic grade essential oils. Raindrop Therapy combines several holistic techniques to bring balance to the body in a non-invasive manner. It also stimulates all of the body systems on a physical and emotional level. The oils used in Raindrop Therapy are therapeutic grade and NOT adulterated oils. Adulterated oils contain synthetic chemicals or compounds and can be harmful to the body.
The relaxing and gentle application of the therapeutic-grade essential oils are gently dispensed like “little raindrops” up along the spine and back. The oils are worked into the skin by using soft feather-like movements and strokes. The essential oils are also applied to soles of feet and shoulders for reinforced benefits.
Raindrop Therapy is not a massage. It is a form of energy healing work with essential oils and Reiki. You still undress and are covered on a warm massage table. You will be deeply relaxed throughout the session. I will measure you before your session and after. You will see physically how much your released in your session. You will stand taller, exist at a higher frequency and feel simply amazing.
Benefits of the Raindrop Technique
- Reduces Pain – Since its development, it is becoming clear that the elements of Raindrop therapy not only reduces chronic back pain but also benefits other body systems. The analgesic ingredients in the essential oils help reduce pain and discomfort.
- Helps Relieve Emotional stress and restores your well-being – therapeutic essential oils have a normalizing effect on the nervous system making them ideal for reducing stress, anxiety and tension. The oils can immediately penetrate cell membranes and diffuse through the blood and tissues instantly in a matter of seconds! The oils also cross the brain-blood barrier and effect the limbic system; part of the brain that controls our mood, behavior and emotions.
- Relax Muscles – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit from Raindrop Therapy. Basil, wintergreen, marjoram, cypress and peppermint essential oils help with all the common muscle conditions.
- Helps Reduce Inflammation – studies on essential oils as powerful anti-inflammatory agents. These include wintergreen, peppermint and thyme.
- Helps Improve Circulation – Essential oils can be most beneficial in boosting circulation due to oxygenating properties. The essential oils of cypress, thyme, marjoram and peppermint all have properties that increase circulation and act as a circulatory stimultor.
- Helps Detox the Body Systems – The therapeutic oils used in Raindrop therapy are high in phenols hence, cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system. Helps burn off plastics we ingest and are anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
- Helps improve Immune function – Thyme and oregano essential oils are known to support the immune system. Each oil has its own frequency. Studies show that essential oil frequencies are several times greater than frequencies of herbs and foods. By raising your energetic vibrations, you can restore balance and your health.