Building does require all visitors to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Do not frequent or remain in the common areas of the Building if you, within the last two weeks, have tested positive for COVID-19, are sick, have a fever, are coughing, have difficulty breathing, are experiencing any other symptoms of COVID-19; or have been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 either in your household, your place of business or elsewhere;
2. Do not enter the common areas of the Building if you are not wearing a mask or face covering, as is required under Governor Pritzker’s Executive Order that states that face-coverings are required in public indoor spaces;
3. Use your best efforts to stay at least 6 feet away from anyone at all times;
4. Limit elevator use to no more than one person at a time and queue as shown on the floor stickers;
5. Limit restroom use to no more than one or two persons at a time as directed by signage affixed to restroom doors;
6. Avoid frequently touched surfaces with unprotected hands;
7. Sanitize or wash hands.
1010 Jorie Blvd. Suite 10 (Lower Level) Oak Brook, IL 60523
Payments Accepted: Cash, Credit Cards Venmo: @Rockin-Massage-1
Book online, appointments only. No walk-ins available.
© 2015 Rockin' Massage - All Rights Reserved